Sales Force Commerce Cloud Einstein Recommenders

Hi All,

Wondering if its possible to drag and drop in our Sales Force Commerce Cloud Einstein Recomenders into a Builder page. For example, we currently have a recommender thats powered by Einstein on our homepage. If we create a new homepage using builder, can we just drop in the recommender onto that new page?

Hi,

I’m not overly familiar with Salesforce Einstein but there are a couple of options you could try out. The first route you could take would be creating a custom component for your recommender section. This would make the section available in the drag-and-drop editor. You can learn more about custom components here.

Einstein has an API that you can use to fetch data. I’m not sure what it looks like or includes, but if it includes data like images, titles, links, etc. (or whatever data you need for your recommender section) you could rebuild this section in Builder as a symbol with this data connected to Builder content. We have docs on connecting API data in Builder here and here. I hope this helps!