Unable to Paste Text into Input Fields

We are unable to paste text into template input fields. We have to manually type everything. Wouldn’t be a big deal, but the majority of our content is approved by legal and other stakeholders in external documents prior to being used on the web (or any publically accessible location). Having to retype text introduces efficiency concerns and a potential point of failure for our content team.

thanks for reporting @somecallmejosh ! I’m having trouble reproducing this one - any more info you can send on your setup (OS, browser) and more steps to reproduce?

Inserting sentiment. I think this one is on me. I totally overlooked the Group lock feature, which seems to be the culprit at the moment. We will continue testing on our end, but I don’t think this would be considered a bug.

ah! it still should be the case that you can paste into fields for group locked content though, in case that is relevant

@steve I had the same issue and unlocked the group to be able to edit the fields. On Chrome 96.0.4664.55, Mac OS Big Sur 11.3.1