Hi @manish-sharma ,
Could you please help me with the following questions?
- Is there any limit on how much data we can store in Builder, especially for basic and growth plans?
- How can we bulk import data in Builder from any API or local database?
- Can we store all assets for our project/web app in Builder?
- Is there any way to remove scheduler dates from an expired page in Builder or bring it back live or republish the page?
- Is there any way to integrate localization in Builder automatically or does it require adding a page component and passing the locale as props in BuilderComponent as shown in the documentation?
Thank You so much
Thank you for your questions. Here are the answers:
Data Storage Limits:
- There is currently no limit for data storage, but please note that there is a cap of 100MB per file uploaded. You can find more details here.
- Data limits for Builder are measured based on Visual Views, and these limits vary depending on your subscription plan. You can explore the differences on our Pricing Page.
Bulk Import Data
- Indeed, you can remove scheduler dates from an expired page in Builder and bring it back live or republish it. Check out our documentation on how to use the Scheduler.
If you have any more questions or need further clarification, feel free to ask!
Thank you for your response. I will go through everything you shared