Can not add a reference item into a list of references

Hi,
In a section model (Article in my case), I have a list field (Related Articles) which has a reference field to the same model. When I create a new entry and try to add an item in the list field, I can not select the entry for the item (please see the attached image below). Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Andy

Hey @andy.luu1908 would you mind sending us the Builder page url for your content entry? Thanks so much!

Here you are: Builder.io: Drag and drop page builder and CMS

I’m having the same issue on my site: Builder.io: Drag and drop page builder and CMS
It’s also not working trying to add a list of content items within a data object. Builder.io: Drag and drop page builder and CMS

So…same issue whether the parent content item is of type Page or type Data. If I have a field of type List which is intended to contain references to other content items, when i click the +[REF NAME] button to add the content item to the list - it just has a greyed out placeholder field name, and no way to select the actual content item to add to the list. This then also fails the ‘required field’ checks which prevents saving the parent content item.

1 Like