How to Integrate Partytown with Drupal

Hello,

I work for a company called Cvent. We are interested in integrating Partytown with Drupal. Has anyone done it yet? Can someone please share if it can be done and if so how?

Thanks,
Allen Stroy

Please fill out as many of the following questions as possible so we can help you promptly! If you don’t know how to answer or it does not apply, feel free to remove it or leave it blank.

Builder content link
e.g. Builder.io: Drag and drop Visual CMS

Builder public api key
go to Builder.io: Drag and drop Visual CMS and copy your PUBLIC api key

What are you trying to accomplish
e.g. I want to integrate builder on a landing page

Screenshots or video link
Screenshots of your issue, or even better a link to a video of what is happening or what you are trying to accomplish. We love using loom for that sort of thing

Code stack you are integrating Builder with
e.g. NextJS, react, Shopify

Reproducible code example
If you are having integration errors, please link to codesandbox or copy and paste your problematic code here. The more detail the better!

Hi Allen,

Thank you for reaching out!

If you have access to your HTML, you could check out this basic integration page: HTML - Partytown

Also, through this page in the documentation, you may be able to seek additional resources by reaching out through Discord for help with integrating Drupal with Partytown.

Thank you very much for your feedback. I will proceed accordingly.

I am using Drupal 9.5 version and trying to integrate partytown through html approach. But I want to add partytown through theme libraries.yml or directly to html and i have ran below commands

npm install @builder.io/partytown
partytown copylib public/~partytown [Tried but showing command not found]

Please suggest me how can we execute and achieve partytown integration.

Thanks,
Kunal