Problem creating Next.js project

Hi all! I am trying to build a next.js project. When I run: npm init builder.io@latest I keep getting errors. However I am able to create a qwik project without errors. Any help is appreciated!

npm ERR! code ENOENT
npm ERR! syscall lstat
npm ERR! path C:\Users\AA\AppData\Roaming\npm
npm ERR! errno -4058
npm ERR! enoent ENOENT: no such file or directory, lstat ‘C:\Users\AA\AppData\Roaming\npm’
npm ERR! enoent This is related to npm not being able to find a file.
npm ERR! enoent

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in: C:\Users\AA\AppData\Local\npm-cache_logs\2024-05-10T14_43_51_052Z-debug-0.log
T Integrate Builder.io v1.0.8
|
! Could not find a supported config file in this directory

Hello @snbandaru,

Welcome to the builder.io forum post.

It appears that there might be an issue with npm not being able to find the npm directory in your system.

Here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Check the npm version and update if required.
  2. Ensure that npm is configured correctly on your system. You can do this by running npm config list in your terminal to see the current npm configuration. Check if the prefix is set correctly and if the cache directory is properly configured.
  3. Make sure you have the necessary permissions to access and modify the npm directory and its contents. If you’re running into permission issues, you may need to use sudo or adjust the permissions accordingly.

I hope these steps help resolve the issue. If you need further assistance, feel free to ask.

Thanks,