BuilderComponent react error

Hi, I am importing some existing content over to create pages via the Builder API, unfortunately, I am getting errors from the BuilderComponent with some of the content.
The content is simply html that is being put into a Basic Text block. It renders fine in the builder IO admin once the error is dismissed, but the actual site pages won’t render with the error. “Builder block error :frowning: Check console for details” shows on the page instead.

So far I haven’t been able to determine which part of the html it doesn’t like as some of the pages work fine, but it is valid html. I saw in another thread that a similar nested div issue was resolved by updating to the latest versions of builder / react, but that did not fix this issue.

UPDATE: I’ve noticed that the pages with these problems still don’t work even when the entire text block is removed, so there is something else with the page creation that is causing issues…

Builder content link

Builder public api key
16a0905ab0f6474197d24babc69e9bfc

What are you trying to accomplish
Simply render builder content on pages

Screenshots or video link

Code stack you are integrating Builder with
Gatsby, React

Hi @nathan-applied the content link you shared is not valid and the pages in your space look like they might be behind a firewall so I can’t inspect the page. How are you creating the pages? Is it with the Write API? If so, would you be able to send us a sample request so that we can reproduce the content and further investigate the issue you are experiencing?