Cannot query field "allBuilderModels" on type "Query"

Hello, we are having a problem with querying the Graphql API in our website. I’m pretty sure we are querying in the same exact way as yesterday, but we are having this error. Even our development process blocked. Is there any problem with the Graphql API?

error There was an error in your GraphQL query:
Cannot query field “allBuilderModels” on type “Query”.

Thanks for reporting @mehmetkose, if this is a persistent issue, please send your API key to investigate further.

We are realized that one of our content team has created a component model starting with numbers like “89 Something” so I think that cause some errors so that’s why GraphQL API was responding 500. Maybe better builder.io not allow people to create model names that not matching with that regex in the first place

1 Like

We couldn’t see the error on the console but when we check on graphql explorer, we saw that error was related with a model name.

We had a similar error message, but with a different root cause. Transcribing here for posterity:

In attempting to update our webapp to the most up-to-date dependencies, we briefly upgraded to Gatsby 4.1.x, which is (as of Nov 2021) incompatible with @builder.io/gatsby 2.0.4.

Every subsequent build failed until we reverted to Gatsby 3.14.x, re-ran yarn install and gatsby clean and subsequently re-ran the gatsby build

Was there every a solution to this? We’re running into the same issue with Gatsby 4.

Hi @bubsnaturals!

There are a couple of causes/fixes listed above where other users encountered this. If these didn’t work, could you provide more details around the error you’re experiencing as well as your public API key?

@maddy - Should I drop my public api here? We’re still running into issues with Gatsby 4.

Hi, I’m also experiencing this issue. None of our builder components start with a number. Has anyone found a solution to this yet other then downgrading to Gatsby v3?

Thanks

Hi @bubsnaturals and @laurence,

I spoke with our team and Gatsby v4 is not currently supported (you can see the supported version here).

Hi Maddy

Is there an ETA for v4 compatibility?

Thanks

There is a PR for this that is being reviewed, but support is available now on v2.0.6-15. Once reviewed and merged it’ll be available on a major version but for now to unblock you:

npm install @builder.io/gatsby@2.0.6-15

Hi @maddy Is Gatsby v4 supported now? I ran into a similar issue with a typescript Gatsby v4 project and Builder:

I saw your comment that v4 isn’t supported, but I also see that builder-io/gatsby 3.x has been released, and that the package.json file you linked to lists gatsby ^4.