Copy paste in text fields not working

When try to paste my copy into the text field it doesn’t work. It doesn’t matter if it is locked or unlocked. Very frustrated!

Builder content link
e.g. builder.io/content/4cab34394e684fe7b93d6ef5493a8a51

Builder public api key
go to Builder.io: Drag and drop page builder and CMS and copy your PUBLIC api key

What are you trying to accomplish
e.g. I want to integrate builder on a landing page

Screenshots or video link
Screenshots of your issue, or even better a link to a video of what is happening or what you are trying to accomplish. We love using loom for that sort of thing

Code stack you are integrating Builder with
e.g. NextJS, react, Shopify

Reproducible code example
If you are having integration errors, please link to codesandbox or copy and paste your problematic code here. The more detail the better!

Hi @pat apologies, that does sound frustrating!

Could you share a builder content link or your api key to the pages that are having this issue? Is it happening on all pages or just specific pages / components?

I attempted this on a number of internal and demo spaces and wasn’t able to reproduce the issue…what browser are you on? Are you able to recreate it across multiple browsers?

Any further information, links or videos you could share would be helpful to diagnose!

HI,

Tim I found a way around by clicking “edit inner contents” but now I have another problem,
When you click the pictures they are not loading. How can we fix this?
https://purushapeople.com/pages/5-reasonspeople

https://builder.io/content/4ad6d156fb364199a332a142508a90fa

Hi @pat were these images functional before?

It seems like some of the click actions are no longer on the product box and the method to update the clicked image was also missing, did someone edit the Custom JS+CSS for the Product Box element?

Either way, not sure how it got to be in a weird state, but I was able to get it working in the preview, please check it out! I did not want to publish your page to test live, but I suggest testing there as well if possible and let me know if you continue to have issues!

Hi Tim.

It’s just from the default Sharma template which never worked. But I didn’t change anything. Thanks!

1 Like