Error currentSlide and slideCount

Hello
I’m getting currentSlide and slideCount error when I use the carrousel, I’m use the nextjs latest
Warning: React does not recognize the currentSlide prop on a DOM element. If you intentionally want it to appear in the DOM as a custom attribute, spell it as lowercase currentslide instead. If you accidentally passed it from a
parent component, remove it from the DOM element.

Warning: React does not recognize the slideCount prop on a DOM element. If you intentionally want it to appear in the DOM as a custom attribute, spell it as lowercase slidecount instead. If you accidentally passed it from a pare
nt component, remove it from the DOM element.

I do not know how to solve it. Any suggestions?

Hi @jcfuentes,

Welcome to the builder forum.

We are not able to reproduce this error, if you could please share the builder content link will be much appreciated. Thank you!

Thanks for answer me.
I can share the builder, but I Can share my code(nextjs)
Is it good for you?

Thanks

El El dom, 8 de enero de 2023 a la(s) 21:38, Manish Sharma via Builder.io Forum <notifications@builder.discoursemail.com> escribió:

Sorry… I can’t the builder

El El dom, 8 de enero de 2023 a la(s) 21:40, Juan Carlos Fuentes Virgilio <juan.fuentes@globant.com> escribió:

but I Can share my code(nextjs)
Is it good for you?

El El dom, 8 de enero de 2023 a la(s) 21:38, Manish Sharma via Builder.io Forum <notifications@builder.discoursemail.com> escribió:

Hi @jcfuentes,

If you could just share the builder content link that will be fine.

Ok , give me a couple of minutes

In the editor builder io is ok, but, the errors are when I use nextjs builderio,React does not recognize the slideCount and currentSlide prop on a DOM element on the browser

Sorry, I´m late

here

this is the code:

export async function getStaticProps({ params }) {
const page =
(await builder
.get(‘about’, {
userAttributes: {
urlPath: ‘/’ + (params?.page?.join(‘/’) || ‘’),
},
})
.toPromise()) || null;
return {
props: {
builderPage: page,
},
revalidate: 5,
};
}

export async function getStaticPaths() {
return {
paths: ,
fallback: true,
};
}

export default function Page({ builderPage }) {
return (

);
}
Page.propTypes = {
params: PropTypes.object,
builderPage: PropTypes.object,
};

Page.defaultProps = {
params: {},
builderPage: {},
};

Hi @jcfuentes,

The code seems to be fine, could you please share the builder content link?

Thanks!
https://builder.io/content/ec533ffd32f44196bff1a63c154c3809/edit?activeDesignerTab=0&selectedBlock=builder-646d2eacfe0441ee87415c1499d122a8

Hi @manish-sharma
Any suggestions?

I am also getting this, using Gatsby 5, all we’re doing is passing the builder.io content into the

Hi @jcfuentes & @edward-simpson,

This has been a known issue and we already have a ticket to resolve this with our upcoming updates. Thank you so much for reporting this possible bug. We will try and update you as soon as we have any insights from our dev team on this. Thank you!

Thanks!
Do you know any workaround?

Hi @jcfuentes,

You can find possible fix at Warning: React does not recognize the `slideCount` prop on a DOM element. · Issue #1195 · akiran/react-slick · GitHub

Hi @manish-sharma

Thanks! for the workaround.

But is not possible for me, because the carousel send it via BuilderIO.
I don´t created Slider from “react-slick” in the Nexjs. only use the:
-BuilderComponent model=“about” content={builderPage} /-
:pensive:

Hi @jcfuentes,

I’ll see if this issue can be fixed with priority with our dev team, meanwhile, you can always try creating your own carousel using [custom code].(Adding custom code in the Builder.io visual editor - Builder.io)

Ok
Thanks a lot!

El El mar, 10 de enero de 2023 a la(s) 9:50, Manish Sharma via Builder.io Forum <notifications@builder.discoursemail.com> escribió: