How can I reach out to a Customer Service Agent?

Hi team,

I left a message through homepage chat but haven’t got any reply. Thus I leave my message here and if anyone of your team reads my message, please get back to me :smiley:
yujies.song@bitget.com.
Thanks!!

Dear Builder team,

Good Day!
My name is Yujie, our team is looking for a tool to assist my company’s campaign planning. And we found builder might be an ideal choice.

Thus, I am writing this email to request and confirm some questions:

1. price quote for the Builder Enterprise Product Service
  2. Some related service introduction decks and materials that can help us learn more about your product service.
  3. Do you have mandarin speaking customer service or English speaking customer service based in UTC+8 time zone?
    My email is yujies.song@bitget.com.

Would appreciate your soon reply:D

Sincerely,
Yujie

Please fill out as many of the following questions as possible so we can help you promptly! If you don’t know how to answer or it does not apply, feel free to remove it or leave it blank.

Builder content link
e.g. Builder.io: Drag and drop Visual CMS

Builder public api key
go to Builder.io: Drag and drop Visual CMS and copy your PUBLIC api key

What are you trying to accomplish
e.g. I want to integrate builder on a landing page

Screenshots or video link
Screenshots of your issue, or even better a link to a video of what is happening or what you are trying to accomplish. We love using loom for that sort of thing

Code stack you are integrating Builder with
e.g. NextJS, react, Shopify

Reproducible code example
If you are having integration errors, please link to codesandbox or copy and paste your problematic code here. The more detail the better!

Hi Yujie,

A Sales Person has reached out and got in contact with you. Please let us know if you need anything else.

Thanks,