How do I change my homepage for a hydrogen project It seems like I can only change pages on /builder/pages

Builder content link
Builder.io: Drag and drop Visual CMS

Builder public api key
ce73d678f5f34cfdac2491ca2a0ae5c2

What are you trying to accomplish
*How would I be able to edit the homepage of my website with hydrogen on the GitHub - BuilderIO/builder-shopify-hydrogen: Builder.io Visual CMS + page builder example with Shopify Hydrogen, the github only allows me to create pages within the /builder file how would I edit the home (index.html) or even unable to create a page file (about us) on the file outside of builder? would I need to do an extra step or add a js script to that please help. *

Screenshots or video link
Screenshots of your issue, or even better a link to a video of what is happening or what you are trying to accomplish. We love using [loom](

) for that sort of thing

Code stack you are integrating Builder with
e.g. NextJS, react, Shopify

Reproducible code example
If you are having integration errors, please link to codesandbox or copy and paste your problematic code here. The more detail the better!

Hi @hitpixel,

Welcome to the builder.io forum.

For editing your homepage integrate landing pages and use the same code for your homepage. In this way, just choosing / as a page’s URL makes it show on the homepage.

Alternatively, you can make a dedicated section model for your homepage. This is preferable if you make many variations of your homepage.

You can find step-wise guide at our doc Integrate visual editing of your homepage