How to query content in a folder on the data tab

Hi-

I am trying to populate data in a flex box with a query of content from the builder.io cms. I have created sections called ‘Person’ and have organized the instances of the person objects into folders (e.g. /Leadership) with the intent that I could base my query for data based on content in a specific folder. That said, I can’t find a good way to query content in a folder and even though I have the content in a folder when I use the api explorer the folders array is empty. There has to be a way to query content based on folders, what am I missing?

Please fill out as many of the following questions as possible so we can help you promptly! If you don’t know how to answer or it does not apply, feel free to remove it or leave it blank.

Builder content link
e.g. Builder.io: Visual Development Platform

Builder public api key
go to Builder.io: Visual Development Platform and copy your PUBLIC api key

What are you trying to accomplish
e.g. I want to integrate builder on a landing page

Screenshots or video link
Screenshots of your issue, or even better a link to a video of what is happening or what you are trying to accomplish. We love using loom for that sort of thing

Code stack you are integrating Builder with
e.g. NextJS, react, Shopify

Reproducible code example
If you are having integration errors, please link to codesandbox or copy and paste your problematic code here. The more detail the better!

Hello @jhs129,

At the moment, querying data based on a folder is not supported. However, we highly value user feedback and feature requests as they help shape the future development of Builder. If you have a moment, please consider submitting your feature request at Builder.io Ideas. This platform allows us to gather and prioritize user suggestions more effectively.

Your input is crucial in enhancing our platform, and we appreciate your engagement in making Builder even better.

Thank you!