Detailed steps to reproduce the bug
I’m in the process of migrating from Wordpress to Builder, so I have created a ‘blog-page’ model, and for each blog post in Wordpress I have created an equivalent in Builder using the write API, for a total of 170 blog posts.
After drag&dropping quite a few posts around to adjust their priority, I noticed that at some point the interface becomes a bit funny, and doesn’t respect the other in which the content has been dropped, see video below.
P.S. As a workaround I ended up adjusting my migration script to be smarter about the order in which it creates posts through the write API to minimise how many posts I have to drag around. But I though worth raising as a bug
Screenshots or video link
Code stack you are integrating Builder with