- For Page model, is it possible to auto clone Page Title value to SRO page title?
- Is it possible to set page model fields as compulsory?
- Can we add Page title field to page model?
- For custom component, is it possible to mark certain fields as compulsory and set character limit? If it is not meeting acceptance rules, editor should not be able to publish the content.
Thanks for contacting Builder. Apologies for the delayed response.
For a page model content entry if you click “Duplicate” it will automatically copy the SEO page title and description (see Options tab).
Yes, In the model options any custom field has the option to be “Required”
Yes, you can see model options to add any custom field you want!
To validate inputs on custom components you can use regex or onChange options depending on how complex your validation requirements are. You can set the input to be required with the option
Hi, thank you for your reply.
I would like to rephrase couple of my questions:
- For the existing fields provided by builder (SEO page title) for the page model, is it possible to mark it as “Required”? I understand we can make custom fields to be “Required”
- Regarding the auto cloning question, here is an example to explain it better:
“If editor enters SEO page title field for the page model, it should clone the value entered in the “page title” custom field by default”
Is this possible?
- Yes you can mark the SEO Page title as required.
- SEO page title field for the page model will automatically copy the SEO page title and description by default, but for cloning the SEO page title field to the custom field “page title” you might need to write some custom code to achieve that.