Request for Starter Kit with Shadcn Custom Components and Visual Copilot Integration

Hi Builder.io Team,

I hope you’re doing well! I’m currently working on a project that heavily relies on Shadcn custom components, and I’ve been integrating them with Builder.io’s platform. The experience has been great so far, but I believe there’s an opportunity to streamline this process for many developers who might be working on similar setups.

Would it be possible to provide a starter kit or template that includes all Shadcn custom components pre-configured with Builder.io’s Visual Copilot for code generation? Such a starter kit would not only save time but also ensure that everything is set up correctly from the start, allowing developers to focus more on building rather than configuring.

This could be particularly useful for those of us aiming to create rich, customizable UIs while leveraging the power of Builder.io’s visual editing and code generation features.

Thank you for considering this request! Looking forward to your feedback.

Hi Ravikumar​,

Thank you for contacting Builder.io Support!

I think this will be a great new feature to add to Builder.io.

We have this page https://ideas.builder.io/, where you can add new ideas/features.

Feel free to add your new idea/feature, so other users can upvote.

Thanks,