Selling plans in shopify sections

Working to integrate and build some custom landing pages in Shopify.

I’d like to create some product sections that pull in selling plan information from shopify, but there doesn’t seem to be any way to do that with the default sections

I’ve found some similar help sections on other landing page builders, and was wondering if there was a way to do this on builder.

Right now I manually create the checkout links so that each add to cart button is different and has the variant and selling_plan manually created.

This pretty prone to error, however, and would love to use the “native” builder shopify product sections.

Is this doable in some way?

Hi @cranetrain,

As far as I understand your use case, yes you can achieve this using our app, and here is a doc link Shopify Product Box - Builder.io

Let me know if you’ve further questions!

Using the Shopify Product Box there isn’t by default any way to access the selling plan information linked to a variant.

Is there a specific way that I can access that data? Or within a product box can I just use liquid to access the product.selected_or_first_available_selling_plan_allocation?

Using the Shopify Product Box there isn’t by default any way to access the selling plan information linked to a variant.

Is there a specific way that I can access that data? Or within a product box can I just use liquid to access the product.selected_or_first_available_selling_plan_allocation?

@cranetrain

Seems the selling plan is similar to the Recharge Widget. You can find installation instructions here: ReCharge app template - Builder.io

Unfortunately with the Recharge widget, it does not support variants and therefore would require the work of a developer to implement a custom solution for this.