Some fonts are not loading on mobile

Please fill out as many of the following questions as possible so we can help you promptly! If you don’t know how to answer or it does not apply, feel free to remove it or leave it blank.

Builder content link

Builder public api key
d58e15993bf84115968f2dd035ee71a4

What are you trying to accomplish
some of my fonts aren’t loading on the page spec-ial.com/signup. this only seems to effect mobile. same is happening in the details section of spec-ial.com/product/eye_d-regular . this is a new issue. i have a feeling doing some kind of hard cache purge will fix it. is there a way to do that? otherwise, and suggestions?

Furthermore, i cant seem to upload fonts at Builder.io: Drag and drop page builder and CMS. none of my font files are selectable, whether ttf, woff, or woff2

Code stack you are integrating Builder with
NextJS, react, Shopify

Hi @fakejohnpope, are you still having trouble with this? I checked out the two pages you mentioned and was not able to reproduce your issue. The fonts looked consistent across desktop/tablet/mobile.

As for the font uploads, you may need to turn off the Custom Files filter in your file explorer to make your fonts selectable. You can do this on a Mac by clicking the Options button.

Screen Shot 2021-11-23 at 1.36.51 PM