Upload svg using upload api issue

I have to batch upload a bunch of svgs, create a new content data model post and attach each of them. I understand that I need to use the upload api to upload the images first and then use the write api to create the content.

I’m currently having issues with the svgs. The upload api uploads them but the file uploaded doesn’t have the .svg extension so it ends up showing blank in the asset library. I’m using the content-type image/svg+xml. Is there anything I can do to solve this issue?

Hey @wcsk I am happy to confirm that I was able to reproduce the issue you are experiencing thanks to the details and steps you have provided.

I will now discuss the issue internally in order to determine the next steps. Once I have further updates, I will get back to you.

In the meantime, Please feel free to reach out with any questions or further details you may have.

Regards,

Hi @wcsk - I wanted to confirm that this issue has been brought up to our Engineering team’s attention to be addressed through a future release, I however do not have visibility yet on the associated timeline.