Using React Templates as Builder Template

I have some predefined templates in my Nextjs app and I’m wonder if I can use them to make my landing pages.
i may have some change in those templates so i need all pages that i created in builder be updated at once.

What are you trying to accomplish
e.g. I want to integrate builder on a landing page

Code stack you are integrating Builder with
e.g. NextJS, react

Reproducible code example
// code is generated by AI
const Template = ({ header, footer, row1Col1, row1Col2, row1Col3, row2Col1, row2Col2, row2Col3 }) => {
return (

{header}
<div style={{ display: “flex” }}>
<div style={{ flex: 1 }}>{row1Col1}

<div style={{ flex: 1 }}>{row1Col2}
<div style={{ flex: 1 }}>{row1Col3}

<div style={{ display: “flex” }}>
<div style={{ flex: 1 }}>{row2Col1}
<div style={{ flex: 1 }}>{row2Col2}
<div style={{ flex: 1 }}>{row2Col3}

{footer}

);
};

export default Template;

Hi @hamid,

Welcome to the builder.io forum.

For integrating pages you may find help at our doc Integrating Pages

Hi @manish-sharma
i have already done it but i meant to make my own templates and using them in builder.io as templates.

There is something called template in builder.io panel which makes the skeleton of a page.

This skeleton is not maintainable like, as they are like a copy/paste of a first version which makes it hard to maintain.

in other word, i need to define this skeleton(builder template) in my app to use it as template in the panel where you can put some blocks in specified parts of the template defined by my system.

Hi @hamid,

Currently, there is no option to create a “page template”, but there are other options you can do to solve this.

When you want to create one element, reuse it throughout your site, and update all instances at once, use a Symbol. When you edit and Publish updates, the Symbol updates apply immediately to all occurrences of that Symbol throughout your app.

You can use Symbols for any content you want to reuse, such as a header, footer, or products. In fact, you can use it for repeated content that you want to use in many places, such as a definition, an introductory paragraph or even a section of illustrated code.

Let us know if you have any further questions. Thank you!