Algolia not creating index

Builder content link

Builder public api key
6f2f9c65450342bd8d76ca12925dbedf

What are you trying to accomplish
Using the Algolia plugin to add search to websites.

Hi

Followed the instructions here, builder/plugins/algolia at main · BuilderIO/builder · GitHub, the webhook is added but when I go to Algolia, no index with the model name has been created.

Cheers

Peter

Okay, think this is CORS related…

Hi @niftycode just wanted to follow up here, based on the screenshot it looks like there may be an issue with your setup or permissions within Amplitude. Please let us know if you continue to have an issue with Builder we can assist on. Thanks!

Hi, I don’t use amplitude, this is the screenshot of the console inspecting the builder interface.

Ah Ok, I see…that should be mostly likely unrelated then. I clicked the first link you provided and it says the Model is not yet created, did you delete the model you originally were planning to sync with Algolia? If there is another we can try to sync again and see if any specific errors come up, otherwise I would confirm your settings in Algolia match what is shown in screen shot below and on the readme:

Hi Tim

I just clicked the first link and it took me to the model I was expecting??

Cheers

Peter

Hey!
Looks like the Algolia connection is still not fully working?
Couldn’t get the data model content to be created on my Algolia indices, with or without the builder- prefix.

Hi

I have finally had time to revisit this and still the indice isn’t created when I sync with Algolia.

Cheers

Peter

Just working on something else and have noticed this in my console:

Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at Builder.io: Drag and drop page builder and CMS. (Reason: CORS header ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ missing). Status code: 200.

Is this why Algolia isn’t working?

Cheers

Hi @niftycode thanks for reporting this. The CORS requests seem unrelated. I tried this plugin and did see a Failed to execute ‘postMessage’ on ‘Window’ error generated from the Algolia plugin. I’ve ticketed the issue with our team and will update you here when there is a fix available.