Bigcommerce plugin

hello,

I am trying to use the Bigcommerce plugin. I went to integration and went to Bigcommerce and entered the api key and store hash.

But nothing happens after that. I was expecting to see an option to add a new product page and within that I was expecting to see an option for a product-view block as per the short video E-commerce plugins overview - Builder.io

When i go to Builder.io: Drag and drop page builder and CMS, and click on New on the top right, the only option I see is a ‘Page’ option. I do not see anything else.

Please can someone help.

Thanks,
Shivam

Please fill out as many of the following questions as possible so we can help you promptly! If you don’t know how to answer or it does not apply, feel free to remove it or leave it blank.

Builder content link
e.g. Builder.io: Drag and drop page builder and CMS

Builder public api key
go to Builder.io: Drag and drop page builder and CMS and copy your PUBLIC api key

What are you trying to accomplish
e.g. I want to integrate builder on a landing page

Screenshots or video link
Screenshots of your issue, or even better a link to a video of what is happening or what you are trying to accomplish. We love using loom for that sort of thing

Code stack you are integrating Builder with
e.g. NextJS, react, Shopify

Reproducible code example
If you are having integration errors, please link to codesandbox or copy and paste your problematic code here. The more detail the better!

Hi @Shivam, the BigCommerce integration will allow you to use field types from BigCommerce in your custom components inputs, model fields, or targeting fields. It does not create any special blocks or templates out of the box.