Builder Editor not sving changes

Please fill out as many of the following questions as possible so we can help you promptly! If you don’t know how to answer or it does not apply, feel free to remove it or leave it blank.

Builder content link

Builder public api key
293c5cec880b44a58729a8df6a638ea8

What are you trying to accomplish
I am trying to edit my page using the editor. My text changes are saved in the edit window but do not show up in the preview even after i publish them.

Screenshots or video link

Code stack you are integrating Builder with
NextJs

Reproducible code example
On the builder - i have implemented only the basic nextJs (app routing) example. My changes on the builder seem to save on the editor across page refreshes. but i dont see my changes in the preview or on my page (localhost:3000/home)

Hi @AeroExperience,

Welcome to the builder.io forum.

Builder.io uses stale-while-revalidate caching at the CDN level. This means Builder always serves from edge cache and updates caches in the background for maximum possible performance.

In this way, the more frequently content is requested, the fresher it is. The longest Builder holds something in stale cache is one day by default, but you can set this to be shorter if needed. We suggest keeping this high unless you have content that must change rapidly and gets very little traffic.

Using the React:

// replace model with your model name
builder.get('model', {
  staleCacheSeconds: 86400
})

If you try setting staleCacheSeconds: 1, you will see the changes reflected immediately in the preview mode.

So while debugging this I realized if i don’t set me preview url in the model the builder works as expected. So i it maybe an issue in the model configuration. Whenever i have the preview url enabled in the page model I start to see failures.
Anant

Hi @AeroExperience,

Could you confirm which "@builder.io/react" version are you using?