Integrating Builder with latest version of Qwik/Qwik-city causes build error

Hi,

Integrating Builder with latest version of Qwik/Qwik-city causes error: qwikPlugin.api.getManifest is not a function

Builder content link

Builder public api key
13b57c76df654c4e9e456e4c6162c53d

Detailed steps to reproduce the bug

1. Install quick app (npm create qwik@latest)
  2. Integrate Builder.IO as per docs
  3. npm start - all works - sweet!
  4. run npm outdated (because style data binding isn’t working and you’re hoping so much that it works in the latest versions) and notice that there are later versions available
  5. npm update
  6. npm start - fails to build - see screenshot

Screenshots or video link

“devDependencies”: {
@builder.io/qwik”: “^0.11.1”,
@builder.io/qwik-city”: “^0.0.117”,
@types/eslint”: “8.4.6”,
@types/node”: “latest”,
@typescript-eslint/eslint-plugin”: “5.40.0”,
@typescript-eslint/parser”: “5.40.0”,
“autoprefixer”: “^10.4.12”,
“eslint”: “8.25.0”,
“eslint-plugin-qwik”: “0.11.1”,
“node-fetch”: “3.2.10”,
“postcss”: “^8.4.18”,
“prettier”: “2.7.1”,
“tailwindcss”: “^3.2.1”,
“typescript”: “4.8.4”,
“vite”: “3.1.7”,
“vite-tsconfig-paths”: “3.5.0”
},
“dependencies”: {
@builder.io/sdk-qwik”: “^0.0.30”
}

Code stack you are integrating Builder with
QWIK

I followed your reproductions steps and was not able to reproduce the problem. Could you zip up your project (minus the node_modules) and set it over to us?

Thanks for taking the time to look at it. I’ve just published it to github if that works? https://github.com/rockitweb/www-simonturk.com.au.git.

Otherwise I can zip for you.

Thanks

Hi again,

It seems to be caused by @builder.io/qwik-city 0.0.117. If I revert to 0.0.112, then the error disappears. It also looks like I gave you the wrong repo (although the issue is in this repo too so feel free to have a play).

My original steps to reproduce the issue are also missing the step to manually update to the latest @builder.io/qwik-city version. I’ve been playing around so much I must have forgotten that I did this. npm install @builder.io/qwik-city@latest.

In summary, I can get it working using qwik-city version 0.0.112, which is what is configured running npm create qwik@latest.