Is it possible to build a page or section using an API without using the builder editor?

Is it possible to build a page or section using an API without using the builder editor?

we want to do the whole process from backend

Yes possible, you can create content entries by sending request to the write API, make sure you’re entries match the interface Builder expects.

super, and can you recommend a guide to create a section that can iterate data eg from an external api?

The documentation that he shared with me is to modify a model, can that be done there?

I’m not following, if you can provide more info about your use case and what’s the end goal I might be able to point you in the right direction.

It’s actually for creating/modifying/deleting content entries.

I mean to be able to use a service that responds to several products, for example, what structure should I take so that those products are added in the model, that is, if I want to iterate those products, the ideal thing would be to iterate the images, product names, links and others …

@omarmfs98 I’m sorry if I didn’t get this correctly… are you looking to build a dynamic product page template that apply to all products from your backend API? ( if not, do you mind expanding on your question and add more details on what are you trying to accomplish and what’s the end result?)

I’m sorry for not getting me to understand, what I want is to create the builder content from the back, we want to add product sections, for example, from the back we will create the builder section without the need for users to administer builder.io