My Pages is loading and when clicking on link menus

Please fill out as many of the following questions as possible so we can help you promptly! If you don’t know how to answer or it does not apply, feel free to remove it or leave it blank.

Builder content link

Builder public api key
150e41d50cd4445cb44bd910248e4bfa

What are you trying to accomplish
When I click on any links my site page does not reload. It should be dynamic content loading.

Screenshots or video link
NONE

Code stack you are integrating Builder with
Nuxt3

Reproducible code example
Only Local build ATM

Hello @d2xworld,

Welcome to the Builder.io forum!

Could you please confirm which version of the Builder SDK for Vue you are using? For example:
@builder.io/sdk-vue": "^1.0.32"

We have tested the links and they are working fine on our end, so we haven’t been able to reproduce the issue. Since you are developing the project locally, we are unable to debug it directly. If you could share a screen recording or provide us with a minimal repository, it would greatly assist us in understanding the issue and offering a possible solution.

Thank you for your cooperation.

I’m using “@builder.io/sdk-vue”: “^1.0.31”
Correct the nav menu works fine. The main issue is that the when you click on the nav menu to about the page reloads to page. On a nuxt or reactjs site it loads the content dynamicly with out reloading the page to display content. Example : https://www.emptyvessel.io/ clicking on the nav it page does not reload. Is there a setting that I need to set so it can handle this?

Hello @d2xworld,

The navigation is loading pages fine. I hope the issue is resolved now, but if not, please let us know.

Thanks,

Hi @d2xworld, based on our conversation yesterday, we determined that this was caused by the built-in block “Link URL” feature rendering plain <a> anchor links, which naturally trigger full-page reloads when clicked. In order for your SPA’s specific router to handle the links, using a Custom Component that renders your applications’ specific SPA Router Link component, with a URL input in the custom component definition was the recommended approach to ensure your SPA’s router handles links without triggering a full page load.

Hope that helps!

Hello @d2xworld,

To fix the page loading issue and load dynamic content, you can utilize the linkComponent as shown below:

<!-- Usage -->
<Content linkComponent={CustomLink} />

For more information on how to use them, please refer to the documentation on using the Content Component available at Using the Builder Content Component - Builder.io.

Hope this helps! Feel free to reach out if you have any more questions.

Thanks,