Trying to create a simple hero section with a product image on the left and a buy button and product name stacked on the right

Please fill out as many of the following questions as possible so we can help you promptly! If you don’t know how to answer or it does not apply, feel free to remove it or leave it blank.

Builder content link

Builder public api key
5f76c94e711c49ea88f85e84e103c276

What are you trying to accomplish
I am just trying to do the most basic thing - trying to put a product image on the left and a SHOP button and some text stacked on the right. I watch all of your videos and everything seems so simple but when I go to replicate it, it never works. Incredibly frustrated and about to give up on Builder.io. Is there a way to talk to someone so I can understand what we’re doing wrong? The help videos make it look so easy but IRL it’s not the case.

Screenshots or video link
Screenshots of your issue, or even better a link to a video of what is happening or what you are trying to accomplish. We love using loom for that sort of thing

Code stack you are integrating Builder with
Shopify*

Reproducible code example
If you are having integration errors, please link to codesandbox or copy and paste your problematic code here. The more detail the better!

Hi @sensitivehome! Are you still having trouble with this? I took a look your page and you have a good set up in your hero with columns to arrange the image and text. I noticed the button is outside of the columns and there’s an unused box above it. You can drag the button into the text column to group them together. Let me know if you have any other questions!