Excited about builder io - it sounds like exactly what we need for both technical and non-technical users. Unfortunately, the visual editor doesn’t work for us!
I’ve set up a test project as per github… gatsby-starter-builder, added the sample models, API key, running locally with gatsby develop. No changes to the starter project. I can see the site on builder.io where it loads localhost:8000/ into the preview.
If I edit some text the preview doesn’t reflect the change, same for adding or removing components.
- Installing Chrome plugin
- proxy previews
- gatsby develop --https
- Using the sample project versions of dependencies ie @builderio/gatsby 1.0.8
- Using the latest versions of all dependencies ie @builderio/gatsby 1.0.11
Making an edit does trigger a few events:
- GET /api/v1/screenshot?.. HTTP 500
- GET /api/internal/get-max-box-sizes?.. HTTP 500
- Uncaught (in promise) SyntaxError: Unexpected token E in JSON at position 0
builderio looks so promising… can you help us get started?
“Sorry, new users can only put 2 links in a post” - writing this post was a lot harder than it needed to be.