Why tutorials is not up-to-date?

I am reading Integrating Symbols Tutorial and don’t see Symbol Type as on screenshoot.

If I try to create new model I see only Page, Section, Data. So there is no Symbol Type anymore?
Why tutorial is not up-to-date? It’s create so many confusion about the product and how to use it.

Hi @van9petryk, Welcome to Builder.io!

Sorry, for the inconvenience. I understand this must be frustrating for you but our Education Team working continuously to update our docs and make them more user-friendly. Our product is getting better and updating most often to mark the customer and business requirements. We really appreciate your feedback and I’ll definitely bring this up with the team.

No, Builder.io still has Symbol. You have just right-clicked on your content and converted it into Symbol.

Refer: How to make a Symbol - Builder.io

In the meantime, if you have any other questions or concerns, always feel free to reach us!

Thanks, @van9petryk for bringing this up! I’ve updated the page to clarify the prerequisites section and added a note with a link to How to Make a Symbol. You might have to refresh your browser to see the updates. Let me know if you have any more questions or feedback on the docs. Your feedback is important and help us make improvements! :pray:t3:

@kapunahele

Win+Ctrl+A on Windows

1 Like

Thanks, @van9petryk. Fixed!