Collection not coming through

I have a couple collections in Shopify. One is coming through to Builder just fine. The other however, is not. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi @zhitch :wave: Happy to help!

Can you clarify which collection isn’t coming through in Builder?

Hi Maddy, thanks! The one labelled ‘hoodies’.

Thanks! On your Hoodies collection page the request for the collections product is working as expected but the response is empty. Can you verify that you have products in this collection?

Interesting… yes, I can verify that there are 3 products in the collection, screenshot below.

I tried making a new collection with the same content and when trying to select the new collection in Builder, I was met with this error:

Thanks for those details! We are taking a look on our end and will keep you updated.

1 Like

Its happening again with a new collection. ‘stickers’ is the new collection that is also not coming over. Thanks for looking into this!

@zhitch thanks for your patience while we looked into this.

We see some collections with products and some without. You’ll want to make sure that the products within your collections are available for your private app. To do so, press manage next to sales channels and app and add the private app you created for the headless starter.

Let us know if this works!

Screen Shot 2021-05-24 at 10.36.02 AM

They’re all set to available, yet they still do not show.

Ah, I see, on each individual item, not just the collection this needs to be done. Thank you!