Home App Docs Blog Github

Getting started template not working

I followed the getting started page to the letter on two different sites and neither will connect with Builder. On one of them, in the console I see this error:

Could not evaluate in iframe, doesnt exist! 197.f46a40e8.chunk.js:3192:307368```

Any help would be appreciated.

heres a second site that I just followed the Getting Started template and it too will not connect with Builder: Builder.io: Drag and drop page builder and CMS

And this site was created with your nextjs-simple starter from git, and STILL wont connect. Builder.io: Drag and drop page builder and CMS

Hey @zhitch, I’m able to load the editor using the fallback editor, which indicates there’s something incorrect with the integration. If you could send us a code sandbox/repo of your integration, we can take a look!

You’ll also want to make sure to setup content security policy headers to allow your site to be iframed by Builder.io similar to this line nextjs-shopify/next.config.js at 9ae21086f848fcf019237b01ebb794f691c88f37 · BuilderIO/nextjs-shopify · GitHub

The error in the console indicates that the editing site ( iframe source) is not served for some reason, double check that your model editing url has the correct protocol/port

Everything looks good to me in the model

Here are more recent console errors with the above CodeSandbox integration:

Object { code: "auth/network-request-failed", message: "A network error (such as timeout, interrupted connection or unreachable host) has occurred.", a: null, stack: "" }
​
a: null
​
code: "auth/network-request-failed"
​
message: "A network error (such as timeout, interrupted connection or unreachable host) has occurred."
​
stack: ""
​
<prototype>: Object { constructor: t(a, b, c), w: w(), toJSON: d()
, … }

The connection to wss://nexus-websocket-a.intercom.io/pubsub/5-7IsA1aotMfhZbgH-WHSClEy0tq33ljFhJsLZrU2DuR4C7A0fEMF5lvhxAlAyCt43HgFR9Bh4XBmN0MpaiNy3yMhZto5QVw8fkIGd?X-Nexus-New-Client=true&X-Nexus-Version=0.8.5&user_role=undefined was interrupted while the page was loading.

ok… looks like i had https:// instead of http:// which was causing the issue.

1 Like