Multiple Instances of Builder in Kubernetes Cluster

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone knows how the Builder CMS pricing model works if I run multiple instances of Builder within a Kubernetes cluster? I’m trying to build a site-deployment platform and need some more insight… For example, one Builder container in one namespace per end-user. Will that be charged like so… each user is provisioned 1 container/pod and 1 container/pod = $0.00/month unless that user decides to add more users later-on? In which case they would then need to upgrade their Builder container to add say 20 users?

I’m trying to figure out if this is free for us to use and deploy multiple instances of inside our cluster alongside some gatsby.js pods and then give our users the option to upgrade if they choose to add more users onto it…

Thanks!

1 Like

@ecda909 Thanks for reaching out! It sounds like what you are interested in is having multiple, unique spaces within the same parent organization. If you haven’t already, I would recommend checking out our Pricing guide:

It sounds like you would want to be on an Enterprise plan, and based on the specific implementation we should be able to craft a custom plan that fits your needs. Please feel free to contact us on the pricing page if you have more specific questions, we’d be happy to start a conversation and see what custom plan we can develop together!

Okay, thank you. I will review the plan and get back to you :slight_smile: