Self hosting Builder.io

Hello !

I’ve been testing out builder.io as a potential solution for our customers. So far, it’s looking great ! But one area that would be critical for some of our clients is the fact that the generated code resides on builder.io’s servers.

So, as I didn’t find any related topic on the forum, I’m wondering if there is any plan for self-hosting the builder.io solution on our own cloud (GCP), or if it is something you’re planning doing ?

1 Like

Hey @Ltsrc!

Where and how you host your app is up to you, Builder doesn’t interfere with this. The only thing we save is the content JSON. You can see this in the editor by selecting command + E and downloading the JSON file.

1 Like

Hey maddy, I understand that our app and builder itself are up to us where/how to host, but we really couldn’t use it until we can host all of the stack including the content JSON. please notify when this is an option. I understand this will require a different type of licensing/agreement but for our solution it would be a non-starter until we can host all. thx