Stale content stuck in CDN?

Builder content link

builder.io/content/31058001955b46a2bdb199863c4189e0

Builder public api key
09a99d8d5019476898ddd6e5459107f0

Detailed steps to reproduce the bug
When editing the page content in builder, then clicking “View current draft”, no updates are being made. Additionally, if I Publish the page and click “View Live Page” the page shown is that of this morning. It looks like the page isn’t being updated in Builder CDN. I’ve tried this from different machines and cleared browser cache with same results.

Also (not sure if related) - if I create a new Page in builder, and edit content - I see “404” message in the editor.

Hi @dankarmy ,

I took a look at your content and what is happening is that the custom javascript you added is failing when it is evaluated, which is causing the Builder CDN to return the last valid content instead of the most recent updates. To fix this, open up the JS slider:

and wrap the custom code you have in the JS side in a check to make sure it only runs in the browser:

if (Builder.isBrowser) {
  // all your code
}

The reason for this is your code has specific calls to client side only things like document, and this code might be evaluated on the server depending on how the page is fetched.

Hope that helps!