Problem with accessing Builder page editor

Hi everyone!

I am trying to work with Builder for the first time and I’m having problems accessing the page editor in the Builder UI - I’m getting stuck in a kind of infinite loop.

I can navigate fine to the spaces page, but when I try to access a space I get stuck in the following cycle:

Spaces > click on space I want to work on > circle goes round > decides I am in no organizations > wait a bit and it decides I am in an organization > reloads me back to Spaces to start the circle again.

I’ve tried logging in and out again and using Chrome instead of Vivaldi, but neither fix the issue. I did manage to get through once by some miracle, but after I closed the tab it won’t let me back in.

Hoping someone has some insight here.

1 Like

Hi @dominicw,

Can you provide the name and ID of your root organization? We will take a look!

Hi @maddy , thank you for your response, sorry about the delay in replying, I’ve been off. The organization name is Yes Yes Tech Ltd, I can’t find an organization ID anywhere. The email I’m logged in with is dominic@yyt.dev.

I did manage to access a space earlier on Friday, but this morning I have the same problem again.

Thanks for those details! We will take a look and keep you updated.

1 Like

This is also happening to me, I actually thought it was part of the way it should work. I didn’t understand the tool, and abandoned my interest to work on Builder.io. Is there anyone that could probably assist me with this, @dominicw did you get this resolved? :no_mouth:

Hello @ededuardomoreno,

This thread appears somewhat dated. The nature of the issue can also be very unique depending on the user and SDK. If you’re still experiencing the issue, please reach out to support@builder.io.