Product price displaying wrong price in one instance

Hi folks,
I have a subscription product page with three different durations, 3, 6, and 9 months. One of them is showing the wrong price now.

Each duration is a separate Shopify product.
Each duration has a sale price and a ‘compare at’ price.
Everything was working fine until I repriced this product today and this issue popped up.

Builder is only displaying the ‘compare at’ price for the 3 month product. It should be $155 / $99, similar to the other two.

See below:

This is a big issue for me as it’s misrepresenting the price of the product.
I’ve tried duplicating the Product Price layer from the other columns, but the issue persists. Any ideas as to how I can take care of this bug?

Thank you!

Builder content link

Builder public api key
a85597503ff147029c3ef992cac7078b

@ashinn For some reason that product box was comparing the price as strings, as opposed to as numbers. Is it possible you input the prices differently for the different products? Maybe copy+pasting vs just manually inputting? Perhaps there are some extra empty spaces in the input that coerced it into a string and not a number? I am not exactly sure why only that one product would have that issue…

But I was able to wrap the values in parseInt in the data binding so that it could compare the prices correctly, and that caused the correct prices to show up. Check it out and let me know if that works for you!

2 Likes

Awesome! Thank you so much for your help @TimG!