Change organization admin

When we start using Builder.io we use a personal account to create organization & spaces. Now we are planning to use current organization permanently and upgrade current plan for this organization, but the organization admin is the personal account we used to create this organization and we need to change it to company account. I’ve look everywhere and find such no options. What can we do in this situation? As far as I know we can’t move/copy spaces between organizations so we cannot just create new one and move our contents over there

Hey @nghia.vi welcome to Builder.io forum. You can change/add your admin in the user tab under settings.

Hello @sheema , what I am trying to accomplish is transfering this badge to another user
I was wondering if this badge has any significant meaning

@nghia.vi You can designate an organization admin at the organization level settings. There are two available roles: admin and standard. Assigning the admin role designates the user as an organization admin. For a more detailed explanation, you can refer to this loom video. Let me know if you need further clarification or assistance.

ah I see, I was using Space users setting instead of Organization users setting. Thank you for the video, it helps a lot.

1 Like

Hello,
I thing you have to reach out to Builder.io’s support team directly. Explain your situation and request assistance in transferring the admin role from the personal account to a company account. Your documentation is ready to verify the ownership or authorization of the company account. This might include official company documents or verification emails. After this discuss with their support team if there are alternatives or best practices for migrating content to a new organization if necessary.